Our platform gives you complete freedom over the way you work. That becomes even more necessary when you need to get the maximum creativity while designing your next newsletter.
This is why designing with our Editor means you are able to move back and forth between the different steps of the creation process.
First, you divide your empty canvas into different sections and then fill them up with the Elements you like (images, text, etc.). If later on, you aren't satisfied with how things are set up, just reorient everything the way wish. Once you start working on the Structure of your newsletter, you can add Elements to it.
Let's see how that is done:
A. Adding Elements
1. Click on the Elements button, located on the left side of your Editor page.
2. Drag and drop any of the available Elements to one of the Containers you have previously added.
Remember that to add an Element anywhere, there must first be a Container available to put it in. So it might be best to first add Containers and then add Elements to them. You can also add, rearrange and remove Elements, Containers, and even Containers that include Elements so that you freely make your design as elaborate or as effective as desired.
You have the following Elements to choose from:
3. Click on the cross symbol above the Element to drag it around.
You can also click and drag on the Element itself. This allows you to quickly rearrange where everything will be placed inside your design.
4. Click on the page symbol above each Element to duplicate it inside the same Container.
B. Working with an Element
1. Click on the Settings button above each Element to access its settings.
Alternatively, you can click on the Element itself. Either way, the Element Settings will immediately be made available on the left side of your Editor page.
2. Set each detail of the Element settings to fit the style of your design.
Element settings obviously differ from one type of Element to the next, that is why it is a good idea to get acquainted with the options available for each type of Element you'd like to use.
3. Use the Search settings option at the top of each Element's Settings, and then type in a search term, to easily find the Element settings you wish to adjust.
4. Click on the trash can symbol above each Element to delete it.
5. Click on the OK button on the pop-up that appears to move forward with the deletion. You can also click on the Cancel button if you change your mind.