One of the different import options in Moosend lets you populate your email marketing email list using the Google Contacts Plugin. You can import your existing Google contacts to Moosend and transform them into your email recipients easily.
Note: Another way to access this plug-in is through Integrations.
To import your Google contacts using the plugin:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- Click the name of the email list you want to add your Google contacts to.
- In the menu, click Perform bulk actions.
- In the Choose Bulk Action page, navigate to Import Members into List and click Select.
- n the pop-up window that appears, click to navigate to the Google Contacts Plugin option and click Select.
- Click Connect your Google account and enter you Google credentials.
- Click Allow to complete the authentication step.
- On the Data selection tab, select how you want to import your subscribers' data:
- No, import everything - imports all the fields in your subscribers list.
- Yes, I want to import only specific fields - select which contact fields to import.
- If you have the consent from from an external source, select Yes, add them as verified, I do have consent from these members and click Next.
- On the Data Mapping tab, click the drop-down list in each column and select which field to map your uploaded data to and click Next.
Note: When mapping your data to a field, you can select any default or existing custom field, or you can create a new custom field in each column.
- If you have not mapped all uploaded data to their corresponding fields, a pop-up message asks you to confirm that you want to ignore any unmapped columns. Click Ignore and continue.
- On the Notification tab, select your preferred import completion notification and click Import.
- A pop-up message indicates that import operation has been successfully queued. To view a report of the import operation, click Go there.
- Click View reports to see the details of when the import operation started or finished, how many members were added, updated, or ignored.