Sometimes you might need to have your list of subscribers or some other part of your email list exported as an Excel file to use outside of our platform.
This is done easily and quickly, all you have to do is follow the steps below:
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu, and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Click on the name of the email list from which you want to export your subscribers as an Excel file.
3. Click on the View all members tab on the left-hand menu.
There are sections corresponding to each type of subscriber.
The categories are:
4. Click on the tab that corresponds to the subscriber category that you wish to export; then, click on the three-dots menu on the right of your email list.
5. On the drop-down menu that appears, click on Export to Excel.
A pop-up message appears at the bottom of your page, informing you that you will be notified via a message to your team member´s email when the exported file is ready to be downloaded.