When you have created some subscription forms, you may find it convenient to organize them. You can use filter and search options to organize your subscription forms.
To filter and search your subscription forms:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Growth Tools tab.
- To filter your subscription forms by labels, click the Filter by type drop-down list, and select one of the available subscription types. For example, pop-up, inline, and so on.
- To filter your subscription forms by labels, click the Filter by label drop-down list, and select one of the available labels in the drop-down menu (these will be any labels that you have added to any of your subscription forms), to filter your list.
- To filter your landing pages by status, click the Filter by status drop-down list, and select one of the following landing page status options. Filtering by status can provide you with useful information about important actions you may need to take regarding your landing pages.
- Incomplete: subscription form creation procedure has not been completed and is unpublished.
- Published: subscription form has been published.
- Unpublished: subscription form creation procedure has been completed but is unpublished.
- To search by name or by type, use the search bar to enter keywords and quickly find a specific subscription form.