When you have already created a few campaigns, it might be convenient to add labels to campaigns to organize them into topics, audience, purpose, or any label necessary for internal use. When you apply a label, you can filter your list of campaigns to show only the specific campaigns having that label.
To add a label to a campaign:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Campaigns tab.
- Find the campaign you want to add a label to and then in the Labels column, click .
- In the Add labels dialog, enter the label name and press Enter on your keyboard or click +.
Note: You can add more than one label at the same time. You can also select any existing labels available in the dialog.
- Click Save labels to apply the label to your campaign.
To remove a label from a campaign:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Campaigns tab and then click Regular or RSS & Repeatable. A list of all your existing campaigns appears.
- Find the campaign you want to remove a label from and in the Labels column, click next to the label name.