Moosend lets you duplicate a campaign you've created so that you can create a copy of its content and settings. When you duplicate a campaign, the new campaign appears at the top of your campaign list.
To duplicate a campaign:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Campaigns tab.
- Find the campaign that you want to duplicate and in the last column of the campaign, click .
- Click Duplicate. You are taken to the Preview step of the campaign creation process, where you can preview your duplicated campaign.
- In the menu, click the Set basic settings.
- When you have completed editing the settings of your duplicated campaign, click Send to send it out immediately, or click Save & exit located next to it, to save it and send it at a later date.
Your duplicated campaign appears at the top of your list of campaigns with its name appended with Copy.
- If you want to rename your duplicated campaign, or make any other changes, in the last column of the duplicated campaign, click .