After you have created a campaign, you may find that you like it so much that you want to duplicate it. When you duplicate a campaign, a new campaign will appear at the very top of your campaigns list and will be identical to the campaign you chose to duplicate.
Luckily, duplicating a campaign is a quick and easy process.
Let's see how it's done:
1. Hover your mouse over the Campaign tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu and then click on the option of your choosing: Regular or RSS & Repeatable.
A list of all your existing campaigns will appear.
2. Click on the three-dots icon to the right of the campaign you wish to duplicate, to expand the menu.
3. Click on the Duplicate option.
4. You will instantly be taken to the Preview step of the Campaign Creation process, where you can preview your duplicated campaign. Tap on the Set basic settings tab to check and adjust your duplicated campaign's settings.
5. Once you are satisfied with your duplicated campaign, click on the Send button to send it out immediately, or click on the Save & exit option located next to it, to save it and send it at a later date of your choosing.
Your duplicated campaign will appear at the top of your list of campaigns.
6. You can rename your duplicated campaign to whatever you like, and make any other changes you deem necessary as well. Click on the Edit icon located to the right of your duplicated campaign to adjust it according to your preferences.
Make sure to check out the many amazing options our platform's Campaign Editor offers, allowing you to bring new and existing campaigns to perfection with ease. Also don't forget that you can always resend your campaign to subscribers who did not open it, in order to make the most out of it and achieve maximum results!