You can transform your email marketing campaigns into friendly, personalized emails by adding information about your recipients. You can add any information you've gathered from your recipients using custom Fields for gender, location, age, and so on. To do this in the Campaign Editor, add any of these custom fields as personalization tags in your newsletter design.
To add a recipient custom field in a newsletter using personalization tags:
- Open the campaign you want to edit in the Campaign Editor.
- In the editor’s left pane, click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the Text item to an empty container in the editing area where you want the custom field to appear.
- Click the Text item to display the Text settings in the editor’s right pane.
- In the Content tab, click the Personalization tags drop-down list.
- Select the custom field you want to add to your newsletter design. The tag for the selected custom field appears in the Text item.