It is always a good idea to give subscribers an option to view newsletter campaigns directly on their browsers to avoid any unforeseen problems with email clients. There are two options you can use to add a View in Browser link in your newsletter using personalization tags.
A. Add a link in the Campaign Editor
To add a View in Browser link in a newsletter using the Campaign Editor:
- Open the campaign you want to edit in the Campaign Editor.
- In the editor’s left pane, click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the Text item to an empty layout in the editing area. We use Text in this example but you can choose any item that can contain text.
- Click the Text item to display the text toolbar.
- Enter the text that you want to display as a View in Browser link by typing it directly or pasting your text.
- Select the part of the text that you want to use as a link. The selected text is highlighted in blue.
Tip: You can use the text toolbar to edit or format the text such as changing its color, font, size, alignment, and other properties as needed.
- Click Insert/Edit Link .
- In the Insert/Edit Link dialog, in the Personalization Tags drop-down menu, select View in Browser
- Click Save. Your recipients can click the link and view your newsletter directly from a browser, without using any email clients.
B. Add a link using HTML
You can also manually add the View in Browser link directly into the body of your HTML. We recommend that you add an appropriate phrase to the link, for example, "If you can't see this newsletter correctly, you can view it in your browser".
You can copy and paste a link that looks something like this:
<a href=' http://#trackingDomain#/show_