It is always a good idea to give subscribers an option to view newsletter campaigns directly on their browsers to avoid any unforeseen problems with email clients. There are two options you can use to add a View in Browser link in your campaigns.
A. Using HTML
You can add the relevant tag inside your HTML manually, along with an appropriate phrase, like "If you can't see this newsletter correctly you can view it in your browser".
The tag you'll need to use is this:
<a href=' http://#trackingDomain#/show_
B. Using the Campaign Editor
To add a View in Browser link using the editor:
- In the editor’s left pane, click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the Text item to an empty container in the editing area.
Note: We use Text in this example but you can choose any element type that lets you add text to it and one that best fits your campaign design.
- Click the text item to display the Text settings in the editor’s right pane.
- In the Content tab, in the text field, enter the text that you want to display as a View in Browser link by typing it directly or pasting the text.
- Select the part of the text that you want to use as a link. The selected text is highlighted in blue.
- Click or press Ctrl+L on your keyboard.
- In the Insert/Edit Link dialog, in the Personalization Tags drop-down menu, select View in Browser
- Click Save. Your recipients can click the link and view your newsletter from a browser, without any email clients involved.