Effective from May 25th 2018, GDPR requires that you only send email campaigns to those subscribers who have given you the consent to do so. In order to be compliant with the above, we highly advise you to follow the items below:
1. Set up a Double Opt-in verification process.
2. Create segments and only send campaigns to those subscribers who have given you the appropriate consent via our double opt-in feature.
3. Make sure that you never send Email Newsletters to anyone who has or is already unsubscribed from any of your email lists, or has requested by any means, that you unsubscribe them from any of your lists.
We provide you with ways to always keep your email lists clean:
- We automatically insert an unsubscribe link in every email sent
- We process automatically and in real-time any unsubscribe request and any complaint
- We allow you to manually unsubscribe anyone who requested to be removed from your list(s)