When starting a landing page in the Landing Page Designer, you must first select a template from the Template library that is best suited to your marketing needs. You can create a design from scratch or use a predefined template for your landing page.
You can do the following in the Template library:
- Create from scratch - use a blank template for a landing page.
- Use Template - use a predefined template for a landing page.
- Preview Template - check the design before you use a template.
- Search for a template- use the search bar to type the name of the template you want to find in each of these tabs: All Templates, Favorites, Saved, and Public.
- Favorite - click to add a frequently used template to your Favorites list for easier access.
- Delete - click to remove any template you’ve created and saved.