One of the simplest ways to make your campaign feel more engaging is to include the current date and time in your newsletter, which is easily done using personalization tags. Adding date and time details can enhance the way your recipients interact with your newsletter.
To insert the current date and time in a newsletter:
- In the editor’s left pane, click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the Text item to an empty container in the editing area where you want the current date and time to appear.
- Click the text item to display the Text settings in the editor’s right pane.
- In the Content tab, click the Personalization tags drop-down list.
- Select Current Date and Time. The personalization tag #datetime# appears in the text item.
- You can adjust the date and time format, simply by directly typing in the appropriate personalization tag.
Below you can see the personalization tags you can use depending on how you would like the date and time to appear in your newsletter. The table lists the available personalization tags for date and time formats:
Depending on the format you selected, your newsletter will reach your recipients' inbox with that particular format. If you truly want to customize each campaign to feel like a personal email, you should learn more about our platform's personalization tags and improve the way you use them.