One of the items in the Landing Page Designer that you can use in designing your landing pages is social media. Adding social media items to your landing pages allows your subscribers an easy way to follow your social media accounts. It is one of the most common ways to get connected with your subscribers and update them with your activities.
After adding a layout, you can add a social media item to your design.
To add a social media item:
- In the designer’s left pane, click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the Social Media item to an empty layout in the editing area.
- Click the item to display the Social Media settings in the designer’s right pane. You can either scroll down to view the available settings or use the Search field to enter the name of the setting you want to edit. You can set the following:
- Background Color: select the background color of the social media item. The default color is transparent.
- Shadow Settings: click to edit the horizontal or vertical shadow length, adjust the blur and spread radius, shadow color, and then click Apply.
- Spacing: enter the spacing or use the up and down arrows to edit the distance between the social media icons.
- Alignment: select Center, Left, or Right alignment.
- In Icon Style, select the style you want to use in the design. You can select the following options:
- Styles using common colors - default, blue, grey circle, grey round thin, mint round thin, and peach circle
- Styles using white semi-transparent colors - white circle, white half circle, white half roundsquare, white half solid, white roundsquare, white solid, and white square
- Styles using black semi-transparent colors - anthracite square, black half round, black half roundsquare, black half solid, black round, and black roundsquare
- In Social Settings, click the social media icon you want to add to your landing page and enter the social media account URL. You can add the following:
- Custom URL
Note: You can click or unclick any of the social media icons to add or remove them from your design. Added icons are colored and removed icons are grey.