When starting a subscription form design in the Form Designer, you must first select a template from the Template library that is best suited to your marketing campaigns. You can create a design using a predefined template for your subscription form.
Click here to view the image in full size
You can do the following in the Template library:
- Use Template - use a predefined template for a subscription form.
- Preview Template - check the design before you use a template.
- Search for a template- use the search bar to type the name of the template you want to find in each of these tabs: All Templates, Favorites, Saved, and Public.
- Favorite - click to add a frequently used template to your Favorites list for easier access.
- Delete - click to remove any template you’ve created and saved.
After selecting a template, you can start working with the Form Designer and build your subscription form by editing the layout, editing items, and adjusting the general settings.