You can edit the mobile version of your subscription form in the Form Designer using the Mobile Form view. Just like when you're editing a desktop version, you can build the mobile version of your subscription form by editing the layout and items and adjusting the settings in the designer.
The following image shows the Mobile Form icon, Settings, Display Orientation, and Revert options.Click here to view the image in full size
A. Switch to the Mobile Form view
- On the top menu, click . The designer switches to the Mobile Form view.
- Edit the mobile version of your subscription form by following the next procedures. Working in this view does not affect the desktop version of your subscription form.
B. Edit the layout, items, and general settings
- To edit the subscription form's general settings, on the left pane, in Settings, you can set the following:
- Content width- enter the width or use the up and down arrows to edit the subscription form width.
- Content border radius- enter the content border radius or use the up and down arrows to edit the radius from 0 (rectangle) to 2000 (circle).
- Border Width- enter the width or use the up and down arrows to edit the form width.
- Border Color- select the color of the subscription form border. The default color is black.
- Background Color: select the subscription form background color.
- Overlay Color & Transparency: select the overlay color of the subscription form and how transparent you want it to be.
- Add Background Image- click to browse and select the background image. The image is added to the design when successfully uploaded.
- Background Image Repeat: select the option for background image repeat in the horizontal (x), vertical (y), or both horizontal and vertical axes in the layout.
- Change Background Image: select a new background image to replace the current one.
- Remove Background Image: click to delete the subscription form background image.
- To edit a layout, click a layout in the editing area to display and edit the Layout settings in the editor's right pane. You can edit the layout settings as you would in desktop view.
- To edit an item, click an item to display and edit the item settings in the right pane.
C. Select display orientation
The Mobile Form view allows you to display the slots of a layout vertically, to ensure that your design is optimized when viewed on the small screen of a mobile device. Selecting either a vertical or a horizontal orientation changes the display of ALL slots in the subscription form. If you want to change the slot orientation of a specific layout, you can edit the Layout settings instead.
- On the left pane, in Settings, scroll down to the Slot cascading.
- Click the button with the three vertical dots, to enable vertical slot display.
- To switch to a horizontal slot display, click the button with the three horizontal dots.
- If you want to change the slot orientation of a specific layout, in the editing area, hover your mouse over a layout to display the Actions menu.
- Click Settings to display the Layout settings in the editor's right pane.
- Select Do not cascade blocks if you don't want to change the slot cascading within your layout.
D. Revert changes
You can quickly revert any changes made to the mobile version of your subscription form.
- While in general settings, where Settings is displayed on the left pane, click in the editing area. to display the revert options.
- You can select the following options:
- Revert All Changes - reverts all changes made to the mobile version.
- Revert General Settings - reverts all general settings changes made to the mobile version in Settings.
- Revert Layout Order -reverts the order of the layout, in case you've changed them.
- Revert Layout Settings - reverts any changes made in Layout Settings.
- To revert changes made to an item, click the item and then click in the editing area.
- Click Revert Selected Item Settings.