When you have created a few landing pages, you may find it convenient to organize them. You can use filter and search options to organize your landing pages.
To filter and search your landing pages:
- In the top navigation bar, click the Growth Tools tab.
- To filter your landing pages by labels, click the Filter by label drop-down list, and select one of the available labels in the drop-down menu (these will be any labels that you have added to any of your landing pages), to filter your list.
- To filter your landing pages by status, click the Filter by status drop-down list, and select one of the following landing page status options. Filtering by status can provide you with useful information about important actions you may need to take regarding your landing pages.
- All: displays all landing pages, regardless of status.
- Incomplete: landing page creation procedure has not been completed and is unpublished.
- Published: landing page has been published.
- Unpublished: landing page creation procedure has been completed but is unpublished.
- To search by name or by type, use the search bar to enter keywords and quickly find a specific landing page.