Once you have created some landing pages, you may wish to take advantage of the several available options for organizing them.
Let's see how you can do that:
1. Hover your mouse over the Growth Tools tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu and then click on the Landing Pages option.
A list of your existing landing pages appears.
You have two filtering options available for your landing pages:
- Filter by label
- Filter by status
A. Filtering by label
1. Click on the Filter by label option located above your list of landing pages.
2. Select one of the available labels in the drop-down menu (these will be any labels that you have added to any of your landing pages), to filter your list.
B. Filtering by status
You also have the option to filter by landing page status.
1. Click on the Filter by status option located above your list of landing pages, right next to the Filter by label option.
2. Select one of the three filtering options from the drop-down menu.
Choose this option to view all your landing pages, regardless of their status.
Choose this option to view only your Incomplete landing pages.
Choose this option to view only your Published landing pages.
Choose this option to view only your Unpublished landing pages.
C. Searching for a landing page
Use the search bar located above your list of landing pages to type in keywords and quickly find any specific landing page you may be looking for.
Make sure to check out the numerous design options available to you through our platform's Landing Page Designer, enabling you to create beautiful and effective landing pages with ease.