One of the items in the Landing Page Designer that you can use in designing your landing pages is an image. You can leverage images effectively to enhance your landing pages and engage with your subscribers.
After adding a layout, you can add an image item to your design.
To add an image item:
- In the designer's left pane, click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the Image item to an empty container in the editing area.
- Click the item to display the Image settings in the designer's right pane. You can set the following:
- Background Color: select the background color of the image. The default color is transparent.
- Image Alignment: select Center, Left, or Right alignment.
- Padding: click the lock icon to display these options: Padding Top, Padding Bottom, Padding Left and Padding Right, then enter the timer padding or use the up and down arrows to edit the padding from 0 to 2000.
- Image Width: enter the width or use the up and down arrows to edit the image width. The maximum possible value for image width is 2000.
- Image Height: enter the height or use the up and down arrows to edit the image height. The maximum possible value for image height is 2000.
- Image Border Radius: enter the radius or use the up and down arrows to edit the image border radius from 0 (rectangle) to 2000 (circle).
- URL link: enter the URL of the page that clicking the image leads to.
- Alt Text: enter the alternative text description of the image.
- Add Image: click to browse and upload an image from your computer, or from a variety of applications.
- After adding an image, additional options are displayed to edit the image:
- Crop Image: click to define parts of the image you want to retain.
- Natural Size: click to resize the image to its original dimensions.
- Full Width: click to resize the image to the maximum image width.
- Change Image: select a new image to replace the current one.
- Remove Image: click to delete the image in the container.
Note: You can also resize the image manually. In the editing area, click and drag the bottom-right corner of your image to increase or decrease its size in the container.