When you add a form item to your landing page, you can include a ReCaptcha input to allow users to give their additional confirmation to the form. This helps ensure that they really intend to subscribe to your form.
To enable the ReCaptcha settings in your landing page form:
- In the editing area, click the form item to display the Form settings in the designer's right pane.
- Scroll down and click the ReCaptcha Settings drop-down menu and select Enable ReCaptcha.
- In the ReCaptcha Alignment drop-down menu, select Left, Center or Right alignment for the ReCaptcha. The default position is Center.
- In the Margin Top field, enter the margin or use the up and down arrows to edit the distance between the form's text field and the ReCaptcha.
- In the Margin Bottom field, enter the margin or use the up and down arrows to edit the distance between the ReCaptcha and the button.