One of the items in the Landing Page Designer that you can use in designing your landing pages is HTML. If you want to use your own HTML code or embed available HTML content blocks in your newsletter, you can add an HTML item to customize your design.
After adding a layout, you can add an HTML item to your design.
To add an image item:
- In the designer's left pane, click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the HTML item to an empty layout in the editing area.
- Click the item to display the HTML settings in the designer’s right pane. You can either scroll down to view the available settings or use the Search field to enter the name of the setting you want to edit.
- In the Background Color field, select the background color of the HTML item.
- In Shadow Settings, click to edit the horizontal or vertical shadow length, adjust the blur and spread radius, shadow color, and then click Apply.
- In HTML content, copy and paste the HTML code snippet you want to use in the design and press Enter on your keyboard.