One great aspect of designing a landing page using the Landing Page Designer is that you can preview what your landing page is going to look like before you are done, ensuring that you make any necessary adjustments along the way.
After you have created your landing page and defined its basic settings and layout, you will be able to view what it looks like thus far. There are three ways to preview your landing page:
A. Preview your landing page through the Design step
1. Click on the Design tab on the menu on the left.
2. Your landing page design appears right at the center of the page. If you are happy with how your landing page looks so far, click Next to continue.
3. If you are not completely satisfied with how your landing page currently looks, click the Go to editor button to go into the Landing Page Designer and make any adjustments you like.
B. Preview your landing page from the landing page list menu
1. Find the landing page you want to preview, then click on the three-dots menu located to its far-right.
2. Click on the Preview option in the drop-down menu that appears.
The landing page preview will open in a new tab.
Note that previewing your landing page using this option will automatically enable tracking of your landing page and will affect its statistics, even if it is still unpublished.
You can keep going back to preview how your landing page looks as often as you like during the process and we actually recommend that you do.
C. Preview your landing page in the designer
In the Landing Page Designer, you can use the Preview mode to see what your landing page looks like on mobile devices, tablets, or desktops before you publish it. It is helpful to check your landing page's content and design as you add more elements to customize it. This way, you can see see the result of your changes as you make them.