When designing your landing page layout using Landing Page Designer, you start by adding at least one empty layout to divide the workspace. You can place images on the same layout, or side-by-side, using different types of layouts available.
To put images side by side:
- In the designer’s left pane, click the Layouts tab.
- Drag and drop a Half Width Container in the editing area. We use this layout only as an example. You can choose any layout that best fits your design requirements.
- Go back to the designer’s left pane and click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the Image item to the left half of the layout.
- Drag and drop the Image item to the right half of the layout. You should now have two Image items, placed side-by-side for you to design as you see fit. You can choose different layouts that allow for the placement of more than two items of any type.