A Social Follow is a type of element that you can use inside our platform's Campaign Editor in order to have your recipients follow your social media accounts. It is one of the best ways to get connected with your subscribers since they can be completely enthralled with everything you do.
After you start defining your newsletter design's structure you should also begin adding elements to it. One of the available element types that you can use in your campaigns is the Social Follow.
Let's see how you can add one to your structure:
A. Adding a Social Follow element
1. Click on the Elements button, located on the left side of your Editor page.
2. Drag and drop the Social Follow element, from the Elements list to a container inside the Editor page.
B. Connecting your Social Media Accounts
You can remove any unnecessary social media icons and connect the remaining ones to your social media accounts.
1. Click on the Social Follow element inside your design.
Its settings instantly come up on the left side of your Editor page. Further, hovering over the Social Follow element you have added will produce a toolbar that allows you to Remove, Move, or Duplicate the Social Follow Element, or reveal its settings to the left of the Editor page.
2. Click on a social media icon, on the Social Settings field, to remove from or add it back to your design.
Removed icons are colored white, whereas active icons are colored blue.
3. Copy each of your social media addresses and paste them into the relevant fields.
C. Customizing the Social Follow element
1. Click on the Background Color field of the Social Settings to select the color that best fits your current design.
The default option is for a transparent background as that is usually the best fit.
2. Click on the up/down arrows on the Spacing field of the Social Settings to change the spacing between the social media icons in your design.
3. Select the preferred alignment for your icons from the Alignment drop-down list.
4. Select the preferred icon style option from the Icon Style drop-down list.
There are several icon style options, so it is worth looking into which one works best for your design.