One of the items in the Campaign Editor that you can use in designing your newsletters is social media. Adding social media items to your campaigns allows your subscribers an easy way to follow your social media accounts. It is one of the most common ways to get connected with your subscribers and update them with your activities.
After adding a layout, you can add a social media item to your design.
To add a social media item:
- In the editor’s left pane, click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the Social Media item to an empty container in the editing area.
- Click the item to display the Social Media settings in the editor’s right pane. You can either scroll down to view the available settings or use the Search field to enter the name of the setting you want to edit. You can set the following:
- Background Color: select the background color of the social media item. The default color is transparent.
- Spacing: enter the spacing or use the up and down arrows to edit the distance between the social media icons.
- Alignment: select Center, Left, or Right alignment.
- In Icon Style, select the style you want to use in the design. You can select the following options:
- Styles using common colors - default, blue, grey circle, grey round thin, mint round thin, and peach circle
- Styles using white semi-transparent colors - white circle, white half circle, white half roundsquare, white half solid, white roundsquare, white solid, and white square
- Styles using black semi-transparent options - anthracite square, black half round, black half roundsquare, black half solid, black round, and black roundsquare
- In Social Settings, click the social media icon you want to add to your newsletter and enter the social media account URL. You can add the following:
- Custom URL
Note: You can click or unclick any of the social media icons to add or remove them from your design. Added icons are colored and removed icons are grey.