One of the important links that you can add to your newsletter is a Double Opt-in Verification link. You can add this link using personalization tags to enable your subscribers to confirm their subscription after signing up to your email marketing list.
To add a Double Opt-in Verification link in a newsletter:
- Open the campaign you want to edit in the Campaign Editor.
- In the editor’s left pane, click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the Text item to an empty layout in the editing area.
- Click the Text item to display the text toolbar.
- Enter the text that you want to display as a Double Opt-in Verification link by typing it directly or pasting your text.
- Select the part of the text that you want to use as a link. The selected text is highlighted in blue.
Tip: You can use the text toolbar to edit or format the text such as changing its color, font, size, alignment, and other properties as needed.
- Click Insert/Edit Link .
- In the Insert/Edit Link dialog, in the Personalization Tags drop-down menu, select Double Opt-in Verification Link.
- Click Save.