One of the important links that you can add to your newsletter is a Double Opt-in Verification link. You can use this link using personalization tags to enable your subscribers to confirm their subscription after signing up to your email marketing list.
To add a Double Opt-in verification link using the Campaign Editor:
- Open the campaign you want to edit in the Campaign Editor.
- In the editor’s left pane, click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the Text item to an empty container in the editing area.
- Click the Text item to display the Text settings in the editor’s right pane.
- In the Content tab, in the text field, enter the text that you want to display as a verification link by typing it directly or pasting the text.
- Select the part of the text that you want to use as a link. The selected text is highlighted in blue.
- Click or press Ctrl+L on your keyboard.
- In the Insert/Edit Link dialog, in the Personalization Tags drop-down menu, select Double Opt-in Verification Link.
- Click Save.