One of the items in the Campaign Editor that you can use in designing your email marketing campaigns is HTML. If you want to use your own HTML code or embed available HTML content blocks in your newsletter, you can add an HTML item. You can then add your preferred HTML script or code snippet in the item to customize your design.
After adding a layout, you can add an HTML item to your design.
To add an HTML item:
- In the editor’s left pane, click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the HTML item to an empty container in the editing area.
- Click the item to display the HTML settings in the editor’s right pane.
- You can either scroll down to view the available settings or use the Search field to enter the name of the setting you want to edit.
- In the Background Color field, select the background color of the HTML item.
- In HTML content, copy and paste the HTML code snippet you want to use in the design and press Enter on your keyboard.