In Moosend, you can manually archive a contact in your email list to remove the contact from your marketing audience but you do not lose any data. The past activity of an archived recipient is still available for review. An archived recipient of a mailing list does not count towards its active subscribers or its billing.
Note: You can delete your contacts instead of archiving to permanently remove all of the recipient's personal information and all of their previous history is lost and is no longer available for review.
To archive a contact from your email list manually:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- Click the name of the email list from which you want to delete a contact.
- In the menu on the left, click View all members.
- Find the email address of the contact you want to delete and can click.
- Click Archive / Delete.
- In the Confirm Action dialog, click Archive. This action archives the member, so that they no longer count towards your active subscribers or billing, and do not receive any future communications from you. However, their history is stored, meaning that you can still see their activity from past campaigns and you can also re-add them back to your list later if needed.