In Moosend, you can manually delete a contact in your email list and all associated interactions and identifiers. You use this functionality to remove data that is no longer valuable to your business - for example, you might want to delete contacts that do not have any interactions from the past two years.
Note: You can archive your contacts instead of deleting to remove them from any future activities, but allowing you to view their activities from past campaigns.
To delete a contact from your email list manually:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- Click on the email list name from which you want to delete a contact.
- In the left menu, click View all members.
- Find the contact you want to delete and click .
- Select Archive / Delete.
- Click Delete. This action permanently removes the contact, The contact can no longer count towards your active subscribers or billing and does not receive any future communications from you. All previous history of a deleted contact is also deleted and is no longer available.