An email address might be classified as bounced for several reasons, one of which is when the email address does not exist. This typically occurs due to spelling errors when the email address is submitted. If that is the case and you have to correct a spelling error, or if you are certain that an email address classified as bounced is really valid and want to resubmit it to your email list, you can resubscribe.
To resubscribe a bounced email address:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- Click the email list to which you want to re-subscribe the bounced email address.
- In the menu, click View all members.
- Click the bounced email address.
- In the Email field, edit the email address of your bounced subscriber.
- Click Update member. The subscriber now has the status Active.