An email address might be classified as bounced for several reasons, one of which is when the email address does not exist. This typically occurs due to spelling errors when the email address is submitted. If that is the case and you have to correct a spelling error, or if you are certain that an email address classified as bounced is really valid and want to resubmit it to your email list, you can resubscribe.
To resubscribe a bounced email address:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab and click Email lists.
- Click the name of the email list that contains the bounced email address you want to re-subscribe.
- In the menu on the left, click View all members.
- Click the bounced email address.
- In the Email field, edit the email address of your bounced subscriber.
- Click Update member. The subscriber now has the status Active.