If you wish to resubscribe a former member of your Email List, all you have to do is follow the steps described below:
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Click on the name of the email list which contains the unsubscribed member you wish to resubscribe.
3. Once inside your email list, tap on the View all members button.
There you can find a list of the subscribers included in the specific email list, their E-mail Address and their Status, which you can use to identify the unsubscribed member you are looking for.
4. When checking the corresponding check-box right next to your members' e-mail, a drop-down menu will appear named Select Action.
5. On that menu, choose the option Change status.
6. Then select the Active option to change your member's current status back to Active. When you are done, click on the Change Status button.