Our platform offers you various options when it comes to archiving members in your email list. Each method is there to accommodate your needs. For instance, you might prefer to use an Excel file to archive members of your email list, in which case you need to make sure you are using .xls or .xlsx files of up to 40MB size.
The archive process itself is very straightforward, just follow the steps below:
A. Find the Excel File archive option
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Click on the name of the email list in which you want to archive members.
3. On the vertical menu on the left, tap on the Perform bulk actions button.
4. On the menu that appears, select the option Archive List Members.
5. Once inside the corresponding pop-up window that appears, select the Excel File option by clicking on the Select button below it.
B. Upload your Excel file
6. Click on the Browse button and select the Excel file you want to import from your computer. Then, tap on Next.
D. Map the data
7. Map the columns of data you uploaded to your email list fields by clicking on each drop-down list and selecting the Custom field that fits best. The Email Field is available by default.
8. If you want to map a specific column to a field, continue by toggling the Map to switch to On and then clicking on the Next button. If you haven't mapped all fields, a notification will appear asking if you want to ignore any columns that remain unmapped. Click on the Ignore and continue button.
D. Get notified
9. Choose if and how you want to be notified once the archive process has been completed. Tick the Apply to all email lists check-box if you want the archive process to be applied to all your email lists simultaneously. Click on the Archive button when you are ready to start the process.
10. A pop-up message will be displayed at the bottom of your page, informing you that your requested archive operation has been successfully queued. To view a report of the progress of your archive process, click on the Go there on the right side of the pop-up message.
11. Alternatively, you can always go to the Archive List Members option inside your Perform bulk actions menu and tap on the View reports button next to it in order to check your reports.
You can find when each archive process was Started On, when it was Finished On, the numbers of Archived members as well as more detailed Reports and the Method used for the archive process.