One of the different archive options in Moosend lets you archive your Google contacts using the Google Contacts plugin.
To archive your Google contacts using the plugin:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- Click the name of the email list from which you want to archive your Google contacts.
- In the menu, click Perform bulk actions.
- On the Choose Bulk Action page, navigate to Archive List members and click Select.
- In the pop-up dialog box that appears, click to navigate to the Google Contacts Plugin option and click Select.
- Click Connect your Google account and enter your Google credentials.
- Click Allow to complete the authentication step.
- On the Data selection tab, select how you want to import your subscribers' data and click Next.
- No, import everything - import all the fields in your list of subscribers.
- Yes, I want to select from a list of filters - select which contact groups to import.
- On the Data Mapping tab, click each drop-down list and select the default Email field or a custom field. If you want to map a specific column to a field, click the Map to drop-down list, then click the field to use, and click Next.
Note: If you have not mapped all the fields, a notification appears asking if you want to ignore any columns that remain unmapped. Click Ignore and continue.
- On the Notification tab, select if and how you want to be notified once the archive process has been completed. Select Apply to all email lists if you want the archive process to be applied to all your email lists simultaneously. Click Archive when you are ready to start the process.
- A pop-up dialog indicates that the archive operation has been successfully queued. To view a report of the import operation, click Go there.
- Click View reports to see the details of when the archive operation started or finished and how many members were archived.