The Campaign Overview allows you to see multiple chart reports pertaining to the performance of each newsletter you have sent out.
To see how it works just follow the steps described below:
A. Finding the Campaign Overview
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Reports tab to reveal the drop-down menu and then click on the Campaign Reports option.
2. Click on the name of the RSS or Repeatable campaign whose performance you want to view.
3. You will be redirected to the Performance overview page.
B. Navigating the Campaign Overview
1. Click on the drop-down menu at the top right of the Overview page, to select the version of your RSS campaign whose performance you wish to view.
2. At the very top of your Performance overview page, the campaign name, ID, and type are displayed, followed by general information about your campaign (Subject, Sender, Mailing List / Segment, Delivered).
3. In the four boxes beneath the general information, the campaign's Recipients, Opens, Clicks, and Unsubscribes are displayed respectively.
4. Look at the Opens/Links clicked by graph, containing statistics about unique opens and unique link clicks for your chosen campaign.
5. Click on the available Hour and Day buttons to change the time frame of the graph. You can also click on the options Unique Opens or Unique Link Clicks to see the graph separately for each option.
Click on the three-dots icon in the top right corner above the graph to send the information to your email as a CSV file, or to download it as a pdf (just select your preferred format from the drop-down menu that appears).
Note that the pdf option downloads the graph itself, whereas the CSV option sends you the data used to produce the graph.
6. Check the Campaign Status pie-chart which displays the emails Opened, Not Opened, and Bounced.
Once again, you can click on the three-dots icon in the top right corner above the chart to receive the information as a CSV file, or download it as a pdf. The pdf option allows you to download the chart itself, whereas the CSV option sends you the full data used to produce the chart.
C. A brief report analysis
Let's take a more detailed look at what the metrics described above actually mean.
The four boxes at the top of your Performance overview consist of the following information:
The total number of recipients of your campaign.
The open rate of your campaign (unique opens over total number of recipients/bounces). The total number of unique opens is also displayed.
The percentage of recipients who click a link in your campaign. The total number of unique link clicks is also displayed.
The unsubscribe rate for your campaign. The total number of recipients who unsubscribed is also displayed.
The Campaign Status pie-chart provides you with the following information:
The percentage of emails that were opened.
- Not Opened
The percentage of emails that were not opened.
Your campaign's bounce rate (the percentage of emails not delivered due to a bounce).
D. Top performance aspects of your campaign
Scrolling down towards the bottom of your Overview will provide you with a wealth of information concerning your campaign's "Top" performing settings and characteristics.
- Top recipients
The recipients that opened the campaign the most times.
- Top custom fields
The custom field values that had the best open rate.
- Top locations
The cities that had the best open rate.
- Mostly viewed on
The clients and devices that had the best open rate.
Click on the three-dots icon above any of the titles to receive the information they contain as a CSV file sent to your account email, or to download it as a pdf. Note that the pdf option includes only the information visible within each section, whereas the CSV option will include the entirety of entries contained within each "Top" section.
E. Desktop and Mobile chart
The Desktop and Mobile chart displays the percentage of recipients viewing your campaign on a desktop, a mobile, or another device.
Click on the three-dots icon in the top right corner above the chart to send the information to your email as a CSV file, or to download it as a pdf, by selecting your preferred format from the drop-down menu that appears. Note that the pdf option downloads the chart itself, whereas the CSV option sends you the data used to produce the graph.
F. Additional options
Click on the three-dots icon at the very top right corner of your campaign Overview, to open a drop-down menu of actions you can take in terms of your campaign report, as well as the campaign itself.
Your options are:
- View Design
Allows you to view your newsletter design.
- Share Current Section
Allows you to share the campaign report tab you are currently viewing (Overview), with third parties. You can share for example the content inside the Performance overview tab, the Recipient Activity tab, etc.
1. Click on Share Current Section in the drop-down menu.
A pop-up window appears.
2. Toggle the Make this item public option to On.
- A copyable URL appears. Anyone you share the URL with will be able to view the specific section of the campaign report that you chose to share.
Note that when you disable the Make this item public option and then enable it again, the sharing URL will change, and the previous sharing URL will no longer work.
Allows you to print the section of the report that is currently open on your screen.
- Delete Campaign
Allows you to delete the campaign from within the report.
- Duplicate Campaign
Allows you to duplicate the campaign from within the report.