Our platform's real-time reporting provides you with all the necessary tools to maximize your campaign performance.
To view a complete report on who clicked on which link and how many times, just follow the steps below:
1. On your Moosend page, hover your mouse over the Reports tab on the top navigation bar and select Campaign Reports.
2. Click on the name of the campaign whose link performance you want to check.
3. Tap on the Track link clicks tab on the vertical menu that appears.
4. Choose the Performance per link tab.
5. Check both the Unique and Total Clicks that each link received. The bars contain numbers indicating the number of clicks that each link received, according to the click type (Unique / Total).
Click on the three-dots icon at the top right corner above the list of links, to send the information to your account's email as a CSV file, or to download it as a pdf. Note that the CSV option will send you the full list, whereas the pdf option downloads only the list members visible on the page you are currently viewing.
Don't forget that you can always see all the activities of a recipient by clicking on their email address.