In Landing Page Designer, you can use History mode to see the saved versions of your landing page design. The designer automatically saves a draft as you create your landing page. You can still save your designs manually as needed.
Click here to view the image in full size
A. Check draft save status
To check when your draft was last saved:
- On the top menu, view the Draft save status. It indicates the last manually-saved or auto-saved draft of your landing page design. The designer automatically saves your progress every 30 seconds while you are editing your design.
- Click Drafts to view your saved drafts. You can also click History on the top menu. To retrieve a draft, see Restore a draft.
B. Restore a draft
To resume work on a previously saved draft:
- On the top menu, click History. The designer switches to History mode.
- In the left pane, in History, navigate to the draft you want to load, then click . The drafts are sorted from newest to oldest, showing the date and time of creation.
- In the dialog that appears, click OK.
Note: When you restore a draft, you lose any unsaved changes in your current design.
- To return to editing your landing page design, on the top menu, click Edit. The designer switches back to Edit mode.
C. Save a draft
To manually save a draft landing page after you have made changes:
- On the top menu, hover your mouse over Proceed to Next step and select Save as Draft. A confirmation message appears at the bottom of the left pane. Your saved draft is then added to the list of drafts in History.
- To retrieve your draft, see Restore a draft.