Once you have created your email list, you may find it convenient to add some tags to its' members for internal use. Luckily, adding tags to the members of your email list is truly easy and practical.
Let's see how it's done:
A. Add tags to members while inside Members page
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Audience tab located at the top of your Dashboard page to reveal the drop-down menu and then click on the Email lists option.
2. Once inside the email list of your choosing, tap on the View all members button.
3. Find the member you wish to add a tag to and click on the plus icon located on its' right, under the Tags column.
4. On the pop-up window appearing, type in your desired tag and press Enter or just click on the + icon. Keep in mind that you can add more than one at the same time and you can also use one of your existing tags, as they are available inside the pop-up window. Then tap on Save tags to add the tag(s) to your member.
Alternatively, you can add an already existing tag to any of your members by checking the corresponding check-box right next to their e-mail and then, on the Add tag drop-down menu appearing, select the tag of your choosing.
5. To remove a tag from your member, simply click on the - icon next to the tag name.
B. Add tags to members while using an import method
1. Once you have imported your contacts via one of the import methods, you can map a column to Add as tag(s) field. This action will automatically transform the data in said column into tag(s) for your subscribers.
2. Then, click on Next in order to move forward with your import procedure.
After your import is completed, you can check your members' tag(s) inside the View all members page of your email list.
3. Once more, you can remove a tag from your member by simply clicking on the - icon next to the tag name.