If you forget your Moosend password, you can reset it using the email address of your account.
To reset your password:
- Go to the Moosend page and click Login.
- On the Login page, click Forgot password below the Password field.
- On the Forgot Your Password page, enter the email address you provided during your account registration.
- Click Request a password reset. You are redirected to a page that confirms your request for password reset.
- Check your inbox for the password reset email and click the link.
- On the Reset Your Password page, enter and confirm your new password.
Note: Passwords must be between 8 and 50 characters long and must have at least one lowercase and one uppercase character, one number, and one special character. Make sure the new password is strong and secure. See password do's and don'ts for guidelines.
- Click Reset Password. Click Proceed to login to login into your account using your new password.