By using Convertful, you can easily integrate your account with our platform and use widgets to grow and segment your email lists.
In your site’s Integrations tab, click on the "Add Integration" button and then, tap on the Moosend icon.
At the Connect with Moosend section, you will see a text field to enter your API key.
1. In order to get your API key, click on the Account icon and then select the Settings option.
2. Tap on the API key tab. There, you can see and manage your API key.
3. Fill in the API key and press the Connect button.
Default Settings #
4. Once Moosend is connected, you can unselect the list(s) that are connected to your site by default if you wish to. After that, each widget will automatically add subscribers to your default list(s) which you have to choose in the corresponding settings.
Note that default settings are not mandatory and you can always specify a custom list manually for each specific widget while editing its button's actions.
5. You can also choose to mark subscribers by default depending on if they have given their consent for adding their email to the list. Just toggle the relevant switch.
Mapping Custom Fields #
6. We try to automatically find the most relevant Moosend custom field for every Convertful field. However, if you need to fine-tune which fields we should use, you can do this in the integration settings, by editing the Custom Fields list.
When editing your widget's button, inside its settings you can see “On Submit Actions” / “On Click Actions” which you can use to perform actions provided by the Moosend integration:
- Add contact with default settings
- Add contact to list
To add an action, just press the "On Submit Actions" button.
Then, tap on the "Add Action" button, and then choose the action from the integration-related list.