Our platform's Landing Page Designer offers endless options when it comes to customizing and adjusting your landing page design to your needs. From the many available and impressive Elements to the tiniest of details, you can find everything you wish.
For example, you may wish to change the font-weight of your text for a Custom Font.
Let's see how to do that:
1. Once you have added your Text element, click on it so that its Settings appear on the left side of your Landing Page Designer page.
2. Tap on the Add Custom Fonts button. A pop-up menu appears.
3. Browse the available Custom Font options and select the one(s) you like, then scroll down and click the Add Fonts button. You can also type the name of the font you wish to use directly into the search bar.
A pop-up message will appear to notify you that you have successfully added your chosen fonts.
4. Click on the Options button available under each Custom Font, to change its Weight.
A menu of Font Weight options for that specific Custom Font instantly appears. Check the box next to each Font Weight option you want in order to add it as a design option. Then, tap on the Add Fonts button once more.
B. Applying the Font weight
1. Click on a text element within your landing page structure to reveal its toolbar.
2. Click on the Edit Html icon located within your text element's toolbar to access the HTML code.
3. In the Edit Html pop-up window, simply replace "normal", which is the default font-weight setting, with your desired font-weight, by typing it directly into the code and then pressing on the tick button to save your changes.