After you define your landing page layout using the various containers available in the Landing Page Designer, you should also start adding items to each available slot, filling the structure with content. Each Container you use comes with its own fully customizable group of Container settings, one of which is the option to upload an image, allowing you to upload an image as a background for this particular Container.
To add a content background image:
- In the editing area, hover your mouse over a container to display the Actions menu.
- Click Add Content Background Image: click to browse and select the content background image. The selected image is applied within your container's width.
- After adding an image, you can edit the following additional options:
- Background Image Repeat: select the option for background image repeat in the horizontal (x), vertical (y), or both horizontal and vertical axes in the container.
- Background Image Position: select Initial, Top, Bottom, Right, or Left position for the background image.
- Change Content Background Image: select a new content background image to replace the current one.
- Remove Content Background Image: click to delete the container’s content background image.