After you define your landing page layout using the various layouts in the Landing Page Designer, you should also start adding items to each available slot, filling the layout with content. Each layout you use comes with its own fully customizable group of settings, one of which is the option to upload an image, allowing you to upload an image as a background for a particular layout.
To add a content background image:
- In the editing area, hover your mouse over a layout to display the Actions menu.
- Click Add Content Background Image: click to browse and use the image picker to upload an image from your computer, or from a variety of applications. The selected image is applied within your layout's width.
- After adding an image, you can edit the following additional options:
- Background Image Repeat: select the option for background image repeat in the horizontal (x), vertical (y), or both horizontal and vertical axes in the layout.
- Background Image Position: select Initial, Top, Bottom, Right, or Left position for the background image.
- Change Content Background Image: select a new content background image to replace the current one.
- Remove Content Background Image: click to delete the layout’s content background image.