Adding images to your landing page design is an easy and effective way to catch your visitors' attention. After you define your landing page using the various layouts available inside our platform's Landing Page Designer, you should also start adding items to each available slot, filling the layout with content. Each layout you use comes with its own fully customizable group of settings, one of which is the option to upload a wide image as a background for a particular layout.
To add a wide background image:
- In the editing area, hover your mouse over a layout to display the Actions menu.
- Click Add Wide Background Image: click to browse and use the image picker to upload an image from your computer, or from a variety of applications.
- The selected image covers the whole width of the layout, from one end of the page to the other.
- After adding an image, you can edit the following additional options:
- Background Image Repeat: select the option for background image repeat in the horizontal (x), vertical (y), or both horizontal and vertical axes in the layout.
- Background Image Position: select Initial, Top, Bottom, Right, or Left position for the background image.
- Change Wide Background Image: select a new wide background image to replace the current one.
- Remove Wide Background Image: click to delete the layout’s wide background image.