Adding images to your landing page design is an easy and effective way to catch your visitors' attention. After you define your landing page structure using the various Containers available inside our platform's Landing Page Designer, you should also start adding items to each available slot, filling the structure with content. Each Container you use comes with its own fully customizable group of Container settings, one of which is the option to upload an image, allowing you to upload an image as a background for this particular Container.
To add a wide background image:
- In the editing area, hover your mouse over a container to display the Actions menu.
- Click Add Wide Background Image: click to browse and select the wide background image. The selected image covers the whole width of the container, from one end of the page to the other.
- After adding an image, you can edit the following additional options:
- Background Image Repeat: select the option for background image repeat in the horizontal (x), vertical (y), or both horizontal and vertical axes in the container.
- Background Image Position: select Initial, Top, Bottom, Right, or Left position for the background image.
- Change Wide Background Image: select a new wide background image to replace the current one.
- Remove Wide Background Image: click to delete the container’s wide background image.