Our platform's Landing Page Designer provides you with limitless options to customize your landing pages so that they look exactly as you want them to.
One option worth exploring is that of adding a Custom Font to your landing page design.
Let's see how we can do that:
1. Click on the Settings option, located on the left side of your Landing Page Designer page.
2. Scroll down and click on the Add Custom Fonts button. A pop-up menu appears.
3. Browse the available Custom Font options and select the one(s) you like, then scroll down and click the Add Fonts button. You can also type the name of the font you wish to use directly into the search bar.
A pop-up message will appear to notify you that you have successfully added your chosen fonts.
4. Click on the Options button available right under each type of Font, if you would like to add different Font weights and/or add the Font in Italics.
5. Check the box next to each Font Weight option you want in order to add it as a design option. You can add as many as you like. Then, tap on the Add Fonts button once more.
6. To view one or more Custom Font options that you have added, click on a Text Element that you have added to your design.
A toolbar appears right above the Text Element.
7. Click on the Font drop-down menu in the toolbar that appears above the Text Element, and scroll down until your find your Custom Font.
Make sure to also explore the numerous Elements available to you when designing your landing page.