Once you have created your landing page, you can view information on how effective it is. When used correctly, the available information can support your marketing efforts, and help you boost your sales.
To find the landing page report:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Growth Tools tab and select Landing Pages.
- On the Growth Tools page, a list of all your existing landing pages is displayed. The details about each landing page appear right next to the landing page name.You have the following information available to you:
- Visitors - The number of people who have visited your landing page.
- Views - The number of times your landing page has been viewed.
- Conversions - The number of conversions on your landing page.
- Conversion % - The rate of conversions on your landing page.
- Status - The status of your landing page.
- Labels - The labels you added to your landing page.