Before you purchase a plan or credits in our platform, you must set up your billing information correctly since this is the basis for your invoices. You can update your invoice settings anytime in your account.
To edit your invoice settings:
- In the top navigation bar, click and click Billing.
- In the menu on the left, click Invoice settings.
- Fill out the following fields. Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- VAT Number
- State Note: This field is only available if you selected United States or Canada in Country.
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Zip/Postal Code
- Select the I do not have a VAT number check box if you do not have a VAT number.
- In the Invoice recipients field, enter the email address where you want to send the invoice. You can add multiple email addresses separated by a comma.
- Select the I have a Sales Tax exemption certificate check box if you have a sales tax exemption certificate. This check box is only available if you selected United States or Canada in Country.
Important: You must send your exemption certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Save settings to apply the changes you made.