In Campaign Editor, you can use History mode to see the saved versions of your newsletter design. The editor automatically saves a draft as you create your newsletter. You can still save your designs manually as needed.
A. Check draft save status
To check when your draft was last saved:
- On the top menu, view the Draft saved status. It indicates the last manually-saved or auto-saved draft of your newsletter design. The editor automatically saves your progress every 30 seconds while you are editing your design.
- Click Drafts to view your saved drafts. You can also click History on the top menu. To retrieve a draft, see Restore a draft.
B. Restore a draft
To resume work on a previously saved draft:
- On the top menu, click History. The editor switches to History mode.
- In the left pane, in History, navigate to the draft you want to load, then click . The drafts are sorted from newest to oldest, showing the date and time of creation.
- In the dialog that appears, click OK.
Note: When you restore a draft, you lose any unsaved changes in your current design.
- To return to editing your restored newsletter design, on the top menu, click Edit. The editor switches back to Edit mode.
C. Save a draft
To manually save a draft newsletter after you have made changes:
- On the top menu, hover your mouse over Update Campaign & Continue and select Save as Draft. A confirmation message appears at the bottom of the left pane. Your saved draft is then added to the list of drafts in History.
- To retrieve your draft, see Restore a draft.