One of the items in the Campaign Editor that you can use in designing your email marketing campaigns is a button. Buttons provide an efficient and specific way for subscribers to interact with your newsletters. Effective digital marketing relies on these buttons to prompt subscribers to take specific actions in your campaigns.
After adding a layout, you can add a button item to your design.
To add a button item :
- In the editor’s left pane, click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the Button item to an empty container in the editing area.
- Click the item to display the Button settings in the editor’s right pane. You can either scroll down to view the available settings or use the Search field to enter the name of the setting you want to edit. You can set the following:
- Background Color: select the background color of the button. The default color is transparent.
- Button Color: select the color of the button.
- Label Color: select the color of the button label.
- Border Color: select the color of the button border. The default color is transparent.
- Button Link: enter the URL of the page that clicking the button leads to.
- New window: select if you want the URL in the button link to open in a new window.
- To customize the button label, you can set the following:
- Label: enter the button name.
- Font Family: select a font for your button's label.
- Font Size: enter the size or use the up and down arrows to edit the font size for your button's label.
- Decorations: select whether your button's label is in Italics, Bold, or Underlined (or all three).
- Alignment: select Left, Middle, or Right alignment for the button.
- To customize the size and shape of the button, you can set the following:
- Button Width: select Fit to Text, Full Width or Custom for the button width. When you select Custom, you can enter values for Button Width and Button Height.
- Padding: click the lock icon to display these options: Padding Top, Padding Bottom, Padding Left and Padding Right, then enter the row padding or use the up and down arrows to edit the padding from 0 to 2000.
- Margin: enter the margin or use the up and down arrows to edit how far 'in' (with regard to the product's code) you want your button to start.
- Border Width: enter the width or use the up and down arrows to edit the button's border width.
- Corner Radius: enter the radius or use the up and down arrows to edit the button shape between a rectangle and a circle.