When designing your own campaign layout using our Campaign Editor, you start by adding at least one empty container to divide the blank space into different rows. You can place images on the same row, or side-by-side on your design, using different types of containers available.
Let's see an example of how this is done in practice:
- In the editor’s left pane, click the Layouts tab.
- Drag and drop a Half Width Container in the editing area. We use this container only as an example. You can choose any container that best fits your design requirements.
- Go back to the editor’s left pane and click the Items tab.
- Drag and drop the Image item to the left half of the Half Width Container.
- Drag and drop the Image item to the right half of the Half Width Container. You should now have two Image items, placed side-by-side for you to design as you see fit. You can choose different containers that allow for the placement of more than two elements of any type.