When designing your own campaign content using our Campaign Editor, you will start by adding at least one empty Container that will divide the blank space into different rows. To place images on the same row, or side-by-side on your design, you must use one of those Containers which allow the placing of Elements on a horizontal axis. These are:
- Half Width Container
This row is divided into two equally sized vertical slots.
- 1/3 - 2/3 Container
This row is divided into two vertical slots, with the first having half the width of the second.
- 2/3 - 1/3 Container
This row is divided into two vertical slots, with the first having twice the width of the second.
- 1/3 - 1/3 - 1/3 Container
This row is divided into three equally sized vertical slots.
- 1/4 - 1/4 - 1/4 - 1/4 Container
This row is divided into four equally sized vertical slots.
Let's see an example of how this is done in practice:
1. Drag and drop a Half Width Container on the designated area.
You can of course choose whichever container, from the above list, best fits your design requirements.
2. Choose the Elements option, located on the left side of your Campaign Editor page.
3. Drag and drop an Image element on the left half of the Half Width Container.
4. Drag and drop an Image element on the right half of the Half Width Container.
You will now have two Image Elements, placed side-by-side for you to design as you see fit. You can choose different containers that allow for the placement of more than two elements of any type.
Make sure that you learn more about how to utilize the Image elements to their fullest, to bring your design to completion.