One of the different import options in Moosend lets populate your email marketing email list using the Salesforce Plugin. You can import your existing Salesforce contacts to Moosend and transform them into your email recipients easily.
Note: Another way to access this plug-in is through Integrations.
To import your Salesforce contacts using the plugin:
- In the top navigation bar, hover your mouse over the Audience tab, and then click Email lists.
- Click the name of the email list you want to add contacts to.
- In the menu, click Perform bulk actions.
- In the Choose Bulk Action page, navigate to Import Members into List and click Select.
- On the pop-up window that appears, click to navigate to the Salesforce Contacts Plugin option and click Select. Another way to access this plug-in is through Integrations in your account settings.
- Click Login with your account.
- Fill out your Salesforce credentials to complete the authentication step and click Allow.
On the Data selection tab, select whether you want to import all of the contacts or select from a list of filters.
If you opted to use the second option, you must select which groups and click Next.
If you have the consent from all subscribers in the list through the double opt-in process, select Yes, add them as verified, I do have consent from these members and click Next.
- On the Data Mapping tab, click each drop-down list and select the default fields or any created custom field that fits best. If you want to map a specific column to a field, Click the Map to dropdown, select the field to use, and click Next.
Note: If you have not mapped all the fields, a notification appears asking if you want to ignore any columns that remain unmapped. Click Ignore and continue.
- On the Notification tab, select if and how you want to be notified once the import process has been completed and click Import. A pop-up message informs you that your requested import operation has been successfully queued. To view a report of your import's progress, click Go there.
Alternatively, you can click Perform bulk actions in the menu and click View Reports next to the Import Members into List option.You can view when each import process was Started On, Finished On, the numbers of Added and Updated members and other Reports and Method used for the import process.